In this episode, Reuben talks about surviving the flood, roasting his fingers on the world’s hottest coffee and how misspelling cologne changes what you’re trying to say. Leighton shares cricket snacks with the group and Jeff talks a little bit about his Florida trip.
Free Shipping on Shirts
Complete - Randall Mast
Complete - Carrie Miller
3rd 59 Sec - Myles Miller
4th 34 Sec - Kyle Miller
How do you generally fasten something to a wall?
- Screw It (50%, 6 Votes)
- Nail It (50%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 12
- A Married Thought and the Worst Coffee — FPP235 May 22, 2018
- A Tiller Story & Coffee Legwork — FPP234 May 15, 2018
- Willy the Welder One More Time & Fruity Pebbles Coffee — FPP233 May 8, 2018
- Identity Theft, Home Burglar, Babies vs Adults — FPP232 May 1, 2018
- My Red Moon, Jeff’s White Noise, Fries — FPP231 April 24, 2018
Use this Amazon link to support the podcast.
The French Press Podcast is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Great Basic Web Hosting
Free Web Hosting
Audio Hosting Service
This is an affiliate link.
Use Blubrry to Host Your Podcast Audio Like We Do!