In this episode Reuben and Leighton make plans for the big event, French Fest 2018. By the way French Fest 2018 will be held at Main Street Roasters on September 11, 2018. Reuben shares a tech tip on how to send emails at a later time with Cloud HQ and a home improvement tip about how to know if a door is left-handed or right-handed.
Free Shipping on Shirts
Complete - Randall Mast
Complete - Carrie Miller
3rd 59 Sec - Myles Miller
4th 34 Sec - Kyle Miller
Do You Want to be Part of More French Press Planning?
- Yes (83%, 5 Votes)
- No (17%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 6
- [Updated] A Labor Day Story in Hellhole, Indiana — FPP251 September 25, 2018
- Follow the Signs & Honeymoon Story with Kyle Miller at French Fest 2018 — FPP250 September 11, 2018
- Snorting is Mispronounced Laughter — FPP249 September 4, 2018
- Jeffy Plays Softball & Reuben Eats Ikea Meatballs — FPP248 August 28, 2018
- Haiti, Leighton and Jeff Save Lives — FPP247 August 21, 2018
Use this Amazon link to support the podcast.
The French Press Podcast is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Great Basic Web Hosting
Free Web Hosting
Audio Hosting Service
This is an affiliate link.
Use Blubrry to Host Your Podcast Audio Like We Do!